SELL NICHE PRODUCTS ON FIVERR
Unless you are buying services on Fiverr using the Fiverr arbitrage method, you shouldn't be doing anything service related, In other words don't offer your own services on Fiverr. Once you spend an hour on a project that only pays you $5, you will soon realize just how unprofitable it is to offer your services.
You are smarter than that!!!!
You know that the key to making money with gigs on Fiverr is by offering your very own niches products so, which would you rather do? waste an hour of your time for $5 OR spend a couple of days creating a product that you can sell for $5 indefinitely with minimum effort.
You are going learn in this part:
- The best types of products to promote.
- How to use one PLR product to create multiple $5 products.
- How to easily create your own unique products from scratch.
- How to write magnetic sales copy to promote your product on your gigs page.
Step 1: The best types of products to promote.
The first key to successfully selling niche products on Fiverr is to know which types of products sell the best. There are two types of products that have the best selling:
- Information products: information products will always be big sellers in just about any niche imaginable solving big problems that face the clients, for example, a guidelines of how to lose weight or how to build website from scratch or how to make money online.
- Resource products: Are also extremely popular in a vast majority of niches for example, collection of tattoo designs or collection of rare images, ........etc.
The easiest way to generate product ideas.
Most of successful niche product ideas have come from researching the products that are already offered on Fiverr and then finding ways to make them better. For example, if you found a resource offered a collection of 2000 tattoos designs for $5 then, you will create a resource product that offers 2500 tattoos designs for $5 but, what if you have zero experience designing tattoos? How can you create a product quickly?
Step 2: Use PLR products
With PLR you get an instant product with a small investment and virtually no effort. And PLR becomes even more powerful when you use it in the way I'm about to show you.
One of the keys to selling niche products on Fiverr is that the product must be highly-targeted, which means it must appeal toa very narrow audience. If you make the product too broad targeting large of audience, two things will happen:
- Your product will blend in with the rest of the products being offered, in the other word, your product will not be unique.
- Your products perceived value will be lower.
And believe it or not, those two factors actually make purchasing high-quality PLR infinitely more attractive in regards to Fiverr marketing.
You see, with most PLR you are getting a package that will cover a wide range of different sub-topics under one large umbrella topic. for example, a quality PLR e-book on general fitness will most likely contain sections on nutrition, workout routines, and motivation.
You could divide that e-book up and create three separate products that are more narrowly targeted than the original product as a whole. you could create one product about nutrition, another product about workout routines, and yet another product about motivation then, simply change the context of each report so that it speaks to a deep-rooted need of your target audience and you have a highly-targeted $5 niche product on weight loss that will get noticed and sell like hot cakes on Fiverr.
Step 3: How to easily create your own unique products from scratch
If you are in a tight budget or you just want to create something from scratch, you can create your own unique products to promote on Fiverr.
Creating your own products does have it's share of benefits:
- Your product is guaranteed to be unique
- You have the freedom to make it as short or long as you'd like
- You can insert your own voice without having to rewrite anything
- You don't have to worry about what rights come with the product, its 100% your own
Here are guidelines for creating your own product:
- Make sure the product solves a big problem
- Make sure the topic is highly-targeted
- Make sure it adds value to your audience
- Make sure it's filled with plenty of actionable content
Remember, this product doesn't have to be a 100 page e-book, no need to make it super complicated or overly long. I've had the most success offering products that are anywhere from 10 to 25 pages in length.
The shorter it is, the bigger the impact it needs to have on your readers, if you do that, you will get better results and make more sales. Keep in mind creating a killer product the first step, after that, you need to make sure it gets seen by as many potential customers as possible and then convince them to purchase your product.
You accomplish this by setting up your gig page correctly
The first thing you need to know about your gigs page is that it's nothing more than a shorter form of a sales page.
Headline: This is used to grab the reader's attention and compel them to continue reading.
Make it clear: Let the client know what is exactly your content without complicated.
Make it unique: create unique headline that the clients haven't seen like it before.
Make it compelling and include the biggest benefits to make the client keeps reading.
List of benefits: List how your product will benefit your reader the most.
Include emotional benefits using strong emotion benefits to make the readers interested in keeping reading.
Include logical benefits to help readers justify why he will buy your product.
Keep them short and sweet by using short and sweet sentences.
What's included: List a few the main features included in your product.
Don't overwhelm the reader with features just 5 or 6 features and keep them short and sweet like benefits and make sure to include the main features of your product.
Call-to-action: Tell the readers what you want them to do, which in this case is to purchase your product.
Use a strong command to start your call-to-action like "purchase now" or "order now" and make sure to be direct and tell the readers the exactly action you want them to do to make more and more sales.
Step 4: get traffic to your gigs page.There are quite a few ways you can approach the strategy of driving more traffic to your Fiverr product page and most of them can be effective but, you must work hard on promoting your gig to get more sales.
- Forum marketing: Chances are great that there are a lot of online communities about your niche that are filled up with passionate members, simply find these forums and advertise your gig there. make sure to read the forum's rules as very important to you and this method will not cost you anything.
- Get featured on Fiverr review blog: There are several Fiverr review blogs operating online. locate these blogs by searching google and contact the owners about featuring your gig on their blogs and this method can cost you a small price.
- Share your gigs on social media: This works especially well if you have a significant following on your social accounts. try to post your gig in specific groups and pages which interested in your niche.
- Google ads: try to create a campaign in google ads with a small budget using your relevant keywords to reach more clients to get more and more sales.
- YouTube: There are two methods to use YouTube in promoting your gig first, you can create YouTube channel to create marketing videos about your product using On-page SEO and Off-page SEO to publish it correctly. Second, in the top comments section, leave a comment with informative description and your gig link on the popular videos related to your niche.